Hot Corn dip
Recipe: Hot Corn DipFrom the Kitchen of Deep South Dish
- 2 (11 ounce) cans of Mexicorn/Fiesta Corn, drained
- 2 (7 ounce) cans of chopped green chiles, drained
- 2 tablespoons of chopped, pickled jalapeno
- 2 cups grated Monterey Jack cheese
- 2/3 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon of dried red pepper flakes, or to taste, optional
- Corn chips, for dipping
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray or butter a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
Mix together everything but the corn chips in a large bowl. Transfer to prepared baking dish and bake, uncovered at 350 degrees F for 30 to 40 minutes, or until bubbly around the edges. Serve warm with the corn chips. Can also transfer to a 4 quart crockpot and cook covered on high for about an hour, or on low until warmed through and bubbly. Hold over low to keep warm.