Toasts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Here's to the women who buy lots of shoes.They take our money and drink our booze.They may not have their cherry but that's no sinThey still have the box the cherry came in.
***
Here's to being single, seeing double and sleeping triple.
***
May those that love us, love us.And those that don’t love us,May God turn their hearts.And if he doesn’t turn their hearts,May he turn their ankles,So we’ll know them by their limping.
***
Here's to women's kisses,and to whiskey, amber clear;Not as sweet as a woman's kiss,but a darn sight more sincere!
***
Here's to me, and here's to you,And here's to love and laughter-I'll be true as long as you,And not one moment after.
***
May your troubles be less,And your blessing be more.And nothing but happiness,Come through your door.
***
May your house always be too small to hold all your friends.
***
Here's to all of the women who have used me and abused me...And may they continue to do so!"
***
Real pain for my sham friendsChampagne for my real friends!
***

Comments

Popular Posts